Kobold Curator 6
- HD: d8; 55 HP
- Initiative: +4
- Speed: 30 ft
- AC: 16 (+4 Dex, +1 Size, +1 Natural Armor); Touch 15, Flat footed 12
- Base Attack/Grapple: +4/+1
- Attack: TBD
- Full Attack: TBD
- Space/Reach: 5'/5'
- Special Attacks: TBD
- Special Qualities: Darkvision 60ft., Light Sensitivity, Luminous Bolt(Su)
- Saves: Fort +7, Ref +9, Will +8
- Abilities: Str 10, Dex 18 , Con 15, Int 18, Wis 17, Cha 10
- Skills: TBD
- Skills/Level: 4 + Intelligence bonus
- Feats: TBD
Legend says that Kurtulmak himself birthed Talgosh in a vat of piss and vinegar, only to reject him from the Nine Hells for being too much of an asshole. Servants of the underground delivered baby Talgosh to the doorstep of a random family of villagers -- pretty nice folk, altogether. They begrudgingly raised the little stinker, who was eventually inspired by his adopted mother to work in the medical field, much to the chagrin of his father, an expert artificer. It's ok though, Pops, good thing that bullet was dodged.
Talgosh is a Kobold who unflinchingly inflicts bouts of incredulousness in the hearts of both friend and foe...in the worst possible way. His raisons d'être seem to sit almost solely on being a grumpy and rotten old coot, two adjectives which the likes of alone could never do him justice, especially within the confines of a brief abstract.