Sir Generic (make this a sub-heading 1) Edit
Male Human Fighter 1
- HD: 1d10 (5 hp)
- Initiative: +2
- Speed: 30 ft
- AC: 17 (+2 Dex, +3 studded leather, +2 heavy wooden shield), touch 12, Flat footed 15
- Base Attack/Grapple: +1/+2
- Attack: Short sword +2 melee (1d6+1, 19-20/x2)
- Full Attack: Short sword +0 melee (1d2+1, 19-20/x2) and Shield Bash +0 melee (1d4+1)
- Space/Reach: 5'/5'
- Special Attacks: (Ok, as a human fighter, Sir Generic has no special attacks, but this is where things like Eldritch Blast and the sort would go)
- Special Qualities: (see Special Attacks above, this is where immunities and special abilities that aren't attacks go)
- Saves: Fort +3, Ref +1, Will +1
- Abilities: Str 12, Dex 15, Con 12, Int 12, Wis 12, Cha 12
- Skills: Climb +5, Intimidate +5, Jump +5, Ride +5
- Feats: Improved Shield Bash, Two Weapon Fighting, Two Weapon Defense
Possessions (make this a sub-heading 2) Edit
Studded leather, Heavy wooden shield, short sword
Backstory (make this a sub-heading 1) Edit
Sir Generic is a basic man of no ambition who managed to get a knighthood for something. Possible just presumably having a penis and the knowledge of which end of the sword to hold.
Personality (make this a sub-heading 1) Edit
Sir Generic is typical of his species and gender, believing that all things are his, unless previously claimed by someone who could kill him.